Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wildlings







My two little hooligans love going out. Sea School was the perfect little excursion. Zachary had some run around time with his beluga friends, oh, and the other seaschoolers, of course. It was also two hours of run around time for Elara and me. By the time we would drop Zachary off, it really wasn't enough time to do anything too involved, we usually stuck close to the aquarium, but there was still plenty to do.  She and I would meet friends for coffee, or go for a walk around Olde Mystic Village. We would go for a quick market run, or wander at the mall. Occasionally Elara would fall asleep, and we'd go home for a workout or a nap for Momma too Mostly we would spend our time at the aquarium, leisurely enjoying the animals and the sunshine. Then we'd reunite with Zachary, and get some afternoon playtime in before dinner and bedtime. I'm curious to see how Elara and I will fill our time when Zachary starts all day kindergarten in the fall. I did renew our aquarium membership, so I know where we'll be spending some of our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment