Friday, June 13, 2014

Packing Light








The last few mornings, Zachary has been com5ing dow5n the stairs5 and annou7nc77.ing. Sorry. I' m getting some help typing this post, Elara likes to pound type on my keyboard. Okay, she's distracted by the pile of waffles and sausage she still has in front of her seat. She requested them this morning, and then once they were all made, she decided to play with her doll house instead. Then she wanted a bagel and cream cheese, twice. Now we're finally coming back around to the first breakfast, and I can maybe get a quick post up without any more "help." I was trying to say that, the last few mornings, as soon as Zachary comes down, he announces how many days are left until Iowa Day! He's occasionally still stuck on yesterday's number, and is even more excited when I tell him that it's one less day. Zachary has also been telling Elara about the plane ride we are going to go on, and since she just loves airplanes, and I'm pretty sure still remembers our last flight (and our trip to the airshow!) she's very excited. I still have to pack though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment