Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tree Musketeers









We got a picture of all of the girls together sitting pretty, but the boys didn't want something as mundane as sitting in a group in front of some trees. They wanted to be in the trees! I honestly had to close my eyes through most of the process (especially coming back down!) but I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to get these great pictures of some of my favorite boys in their element. 

I also love how Zachary's outfit is so completely him: his favorite color for his pants, the star wars light up shoes that he wears everywhere we go, and of course, Scooby Doo on his T-shirt. Zachary wishes he could wear his Scooby shirt as often as his Star Wars shoes, but even the Star Wars shoes have been occasionally nixed in the past. I've told him to wear other shoes if it's particularly wet and muddy or yucky outside. So now, any time we're getting ready to leave, he asks, "Should I feel free to wear my Star Wars shoes today?" Paul and I were discussing how different people where different clothes and styles, and Zachary stated that he wants his style to be strange and unusual and handsome. I think that sounds perfect Z. 

No comments:

Post a Comment